Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet indychelle2004

Swapbot Name: indychelle2004
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot) http://www.swap-bot.com/user:indychelle2004 
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 32
Country: USA


I collect: hello kitty, martini/green olive themed, wizard of oz, tea themes, coffee themes, chefs, patterns
My favourite colour is: Purple
Please don’t send me: ephemera, loose pieces of little paper, trash
My hobbies/interests are: almost any type of handcraft such as knitting, crochet, felt, cross-stitch,
Paper crafting, bookbinding, gardening, baking, mini-zines, ATC's, matchboxes, reading, tea, coffee, video games
I like to write letters about: everyday life, weight loss, cooking, motherhood, anything special going on
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: quirky, funny, loyal, serious, but not too serious,
Easy going, smart ass
I am obsessed with: hello kitty big time
I can’t stand: black licorice, chai, musk, anchovies
I love to make: anything by hand
I really don’t like: waking up early
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra?

am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:
kind, open minded, and reliable

No comments:

Post a Comment