Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Meet Twistedriver

Swapbot Name: twistedriver
Age: 19, turning 20 in February
Country: Norway/Currently living in The Netherlands


I collect: Postcards (not ad-cards), stickers, figurine soaps, tiny porcelaine figures, christmas related things, and little special knick-knacks (:
My favourite colour is: Blue, preferably darker shades.
Please don’t send me: Lavender, balloons or licorice.
My hobbies/interests are: Penpalling/snailmailing, reading, writing, watching movies, cafe visits with friends, fantasy, animals, knitting, photography, doodling
I like to write letters about: Everything basically, from daily observations to fun quirks and little secrets. I'm not a big debater, so I'm not fond of discussing politics and such.
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: Quirky, and apparantly the first impression people have of me is weird. I'm very kind and openminded too.
I am obsessed with: Penguins, dinosaurs and postcards.
I can’t stand: Politics, balloons and the smell of lavender.
I love to make: Bookmarks, letters, envelopes, cakes.
I really don’t like: The smell of lavender (haha), and balloons that pop, or being scared.

Anything extra? I'm not very easily offended, I'm used to talking about basically anything. But I'm not a believer of any faith.

am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: Someone that is open minded, loves to chit chat about weird things and doesn't mind that I'm extremely forgetful. I might ask a few of the same questions in the same letter or two letters in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment