Monday, November 26, 2012

Meet Goodwin17

Swapbot Name: Goodwin17

Age: 31
Country: USA
I collect: Coins, stamps, and postcards
My favourite colour is: Purple
Please don’t send me: Scrapbooking supplies (stickers are fine)
My hobbies/interests are: Reading historical fiction, photography, writing pen pals, swapping, photography, loom knitting, embroidery, spending time with family, animals, travel, and music
I like to write letters about: Anything from daily life or writing to learn more things about places other than where I live.
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I am friendly, loving, generous, and kind. I love humor and laughing. I can be high strung at times.
I am obsessed with: Other countries and cultures
I can’t stand: Smoking
I love to make: Loom knit hats and baked goods
I really don’t like: Licorice. Ha!
My Blog link: (if you have one)
Anything extra?
I am/am not interested in private swaps: I am interested

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: I'm looking for someone sincere and kind. I love discussing things like the cities people live in, and the kinds of things they do in their daily lives. If someone is interested in talking about deeper issues, I'm interested in that as well.

1 comment: