Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meet Countrymom

Swapbot Name: Countrymom
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot)
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 50
Country: USA

 

I collect: Cookbooks, Stickers, Pez Dispensers, Beanie Babies, Keychains, Magnets, anything with Sock Monkeys, anything with Hello Kitty
My favourite colour is: Blue
Please don’t send me: Things with skulls, no gothic, licorice, No Halloween stuff.
My hobbies/interests are: Reading, Baking, Nascar Racing, Couponing, Going to yard sales, thrift stores, flea markets, birdwatching, gardening, just doing things with my family.
I like to write letters about: Anything
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I am shy, quiet, can be silly at times and a good listener.
I am obsessed with:
I can’t stand: Snakes, spiders, judgemental people
I love to make: I'm not very crafty, but I am learning to make my own cards.
I really don’t like: The colors orange, green, yellow
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra?  I am a Coffee drinker.  I love my keurig

I am/am not interested in private swaps  Yes I'm Interested.

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:  Someone that is funny and with a great sense of humor and does not matter how much I write if it's 1 page or 5 pages.  Someone to except me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment