Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Meet Taralynnjane

Swapbot Name: taralynnjane
Age: 30
Country:USA


I collect: Bits of things. I like tiny things, wooden spools, vintage emphera, postage stamps ( especially floral ones!), book pages and markers. I really collect lots of things but these are a few of my faves.
My favourite colour is: Green! Any shade of it :) But I also love all jewel tones and earth tones and right now I am into citrus-y colors...I don't know why I usually do not like them that much. 
Please don’t send me: Food, religious items, stickers, cheap craft supplies.
My hobbies/interests are: I dabble in lots of craft/ art forms. I crochet, draw, paint, sew, write, read, cross stitch, etc. I grew up doing all sorts of crafts and love it. I also love to garden. 
I like to write letters about: Simple things. Random things. How my day went. Short stories. I am a mom with two small children and sometimes I write about them because they are my life right now. 
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I am shy, funny, sarcastic, friendly unless crossed, I am loyal and have a big soft squishy heart that I guard with machetes. 
I am obsessed with: Lots of things. Depends on the season and my mood. 
I can’t stand: Flakers. People who wait till the last minute to do a swap and send me something really terrible. 
I love to make: ATCs, crocheted goods, PCs, cards, jewelry, softties, and really anything. I just love the process :)
I really don’t like: racist, rude, ignorant people. I do not like items that smell- they give me migraines and make me nauseous. I do not like super girly- frilly stuff for the most part, there are exceptions but its best just to say I don't like the lot! I also do not like meat and most dairy products.  


Anything extra? I cannot always get a letter right back to you but I promise its coming! I have two little boys that are 3 years old and 9 months old and they run me ragged all day! 

I am/am not interested in private swaps: I am always interested in swaps! I love them :O)
 
A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: I am looking for someone who is easy going and I can share books or drawings or just fun stories with. Someone with a good sense of humor and will not be easily offended. Someone with children would be very nice but is not necessary ( I almost didn't put this in here because I don't want to scare anyone away!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment