Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meet Jess12

Swapbot Name: Jess12
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot): http://www.swap-bot.com/user:Jess12
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 25
Country: USA


I collect: My fiance says that I collect collections. I have a lot of them, but the ones I'm most interested in at the moment are glass insulators, heart shaped rocks, vintage bitters bottles, National park related items and nature themed coffee mugs. I also collect random ephemera for journaling.
My favourite colour is: Blues, greens (not olives so much), and teal (my kitchen is all teal)
Please don’t send me: bath/body items or foods with coconut, raspberries, cranberries, peppers, nuts, or melon because I'm allergic to them. Super girlie pink/purple/glittery.
My hobbies/interests are: I love the outdoors! I'm a state park naturalist which is pretty awesome because I get to do what I love everyday. I've recently started working on an art journal and have become mildly addicted to it. I enjoy pen paling and getting to know people through their letters.
I like to write letters about: daily life, hobbies, pretty much anything!
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I'm a dorky introvert, who was born a few decades too late style-wise, and who is very clumsy :)
I am obsessed with: John Muir! (the father of our National Parks System) He is so awesome!
I can’t stand: My food touching or mixed together!
I love to make: pretty things that make me and others happy. I'm learning to machine sew which is a lot of fun. I like to paint (although I'm not very good at it). And I love to fill journals and swap them with people.
I really don’t like: cats
My Blog link: (if you have one) I don't have a blog

Anything extra?

I am/am not interested in private swaps: I am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: Someone who is easy to get to know, with similar interests/hobbies, and is looking for a longterm penal

No comments:

Post a Comment