Sunday, April 14, 2013

Meet av0

Swapbot Name: av0
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:av0
Age: 27 on April 22
Country: Canada
I collect: Docorative skulls, colorful and not ultra-realistic (who wants real looking skulls in their home? Not I), Yarn (not acrylic, unless it's really nice acrylic), tea and coffee (I drink it every day, usually multiple times per day, but I have a rotating stockpile), piano and violin accoutrement for my kids, stationery (like tea and coffee, I have a rotating stockpile), postcards, dreadlock beads/coils, ear plugs/tunnels (I'm sitting and 2g, slowly getting back up to 1/2 inch again).

My favourite colour is
: Green, purple, cerulean.

Please don’t send me
: Scrapbook material, religious items, candy (husband is diabetic and attempts to be sneaky), frilly/girly items (if you can describe it as "kawaii", I won't like it), anything at all related to Twilight.

My hobbies/interests are
: Knitting, spinning woolens, gardening, yoga, Your Fitness on the Xbox 360, attempting (over and over) the Whole30, reading (*grabbyhands*), writing a book (well, recording my stream of consciousness, so it's a hot mess), baking, cooking.

I like to write letters about
:Daily life, stream on consciousness, life updates, books that made me think, and so on.

25 words or less, tell us about your personality
: I am a rather quiet, but friendly, person. Once you get to know me though, all bets are off. I find humor in the absurd, and am fond of cynical humor and bad puns.

I am obsessed with
: Glee and Supernatural. Reading.  Am trying to change my soft and mushy body into a paragon of human fitness by training for my first 5K run in August, but that's slow going. Husband is diabetic, so we're trying to find ways around eating delicious things that won't f with our blood sugar levels. I also love to cook and bake anything that looks vaguely delicious. Kitchen experimentation is where it's at!

I can’t stand
: Twilight, homophobia, discrimination toward people with mental illness

I love to make
: Yarn things.

I really don’t like
: Zines, ATCs, inchies, "kawaii" things, the word "moist" (among other words), Celine Dion,

My Blog link
: I used to blog. Now I facebook.
Anything extra?  I am First Nations (Cree). I love reading about medical oddities. I work in a library, and plan on working in (or partnering with) libraries for the rest of my life.  I'm going to pursue my bachelor of Education in the fall.
I am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: Someone that enjoys terrible humor like I do, a lifelong learner, a yarn enthusiast, maybe. Oh, and someone that enjoys reading. That one is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment