Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Meet LucyMayleen

Swapbot Name: LucyMayleen
Age: 19, 20 in June.
Country: USA
 
I collect: Washi Tape, ATCs, inspirational quotes, fabric, journals, polymer clay figurines- a little bit of everything, just call me a hoarder! (More on my profile ;p)
My favourite colour is: Purple!
Please don’t send me: religious items, nuts, coconut, tea, blank notecards
My hobbies/interests are: Reading YA fiction, historical fiction, fanfiction, and manga. Writing fanfiction and long letters. Penpalling, crafting, journaling, history, foreign languages, watching anime and playing Legend of Zelda or Mario video games.
I like to write letters about: Day-to-day life, things I think a lot about, an occasional long-winded rant, random trivia, anything that pops into my head, books I read, my crafting endeavors, favorite music.... everything except politics, math, or religion!
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: quirky, shy, scatter-brained, clumsy, awkward
I am obsessed with: Yoshi, admittedly a few anime series, Legend of Zelda, Marvel comics, Batman, fairy tales and retellings, dystopian fiction
I can’t stand: blood, veins, gore, horror, sexism, close-minded people, rude people, people dragging their feet
I love to make: Soap, lotion, ATCs (although I'm not very artistic)
I really don’t like: Healthy food. :c
Anything extra? I'm looking for regular penpals and/or swap partners! I'd love to do any writing-focused journals, creative writing challenges, ANY kind of challenge even if I turn out to not do so well at it (it takes a challenge for me to branch out and try things), long letters, ATCs, postcards, etc.

I am interested in private swaps!

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: Talkative, nerdy- I don't have any penpals more than ten years older than me, but if we share common interests I don't think age will matter. I'm really more interested in in-depth, fangirly letters that come from loving the same things than casual "This is who I am, this is how my day went, let's talk about the weather and a few things that happened today" penpals if you know what I mean- less "general" penpals, I suppose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment