Sunday, April 14, 2013

Meet Mooncrab

Swapbot Name:  mooncrab

Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot): http://www.swap-bot.com/user:mooncrab
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable): 42
Country: England
I collect: postcards, stationery, stickers, scrapbooking materials
My favourite colour is: purple
Please don’t send me: anything with glitter, cutesy stuff, Hello Kitty, Diddl
My hobbies/interests are: reading, genealogy, painting, drawing, sketching, photography, scrapbooking, journalling, gardening
I like to write letters about: life.  I love interesting and inspirational conversations but other times, I just like to chat and be silly
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: stubborn, cynical, excitable, energetic, passionate, loyal, organised, talkative and sarcastic
I am obsessed with: Reeses peanut butter goodies, lighthouses, old Hollywood and musical theatre!
I can’t stand: animal cruelty, bigotry, gum, licorice, aniseed
I love to make: journals, new friends
I really don’t like: guns and knives
My Blog link: (if you have one)
Anything extra? I follow a Pagan path but I don't shove my beliefs down anyone's throat.  I have 3 children, a grandson, a busy life and more grey hair than I'm happy with.  I live in a tiny village where nothing ever happens so I live vicariously through my friends' letters!!!
I am/am not interested in private swaps:  As the postage prices in the UK have gone up again this month, I'm interested in swapping small packages

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:  you don't have to promise to write the minute you receive my letter or write on fancy paper with beautifully decorated envies.  I'm not fussy as long as you're genuone, the letter is interesting and we have at least a couple of things in common as a basis for building a friendship, and you aren't going to disappear after a couple of letters without telling me why!

No comments:

Post a Comment