Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Meet Windmuse

Swapbot Name: Windmuse
Age: 23
Country: USA

I collect: Animal/plant stamps, emphemera, & bits of things for use in art and penpalling.
My favourite colour is: rust or grey 
Please don’t send me: glitter or confetti
My hobbies/interests are: art, mail, travel, museums, massage, people watching, reading, rock climbing
I like to write letters about: Whatever is on my mind. Meanderings and musings that may or may not be related to what was in my day.
5 words or less, tell us about your personality: Changeable, laidback, distractable, trusting
I am obsessed with: things beyond the norm
I can’t stand: when my boyfriend smokes
I love to make.
I really don’t like: regimented schedules
My Blog link: is nonexistant
Anything extra? I have two ferrets. ^_^

I might be interested in private swaps.

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: I am looking for someone to exchange thoughts with. Perhaps pieces of our days or lives. I don't need to know everything, but I do enjoy the glimpses into another's world. You can be anyone from anywhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment