Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Deb



Name: Deb

Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 37 
Country: England


I collect: books, stamps, postcards, knickknacks like green-man wall plaques
My favourite colour is:  Green or turquoise
Please don’t send me:  food
My hobbies/interests are:  spiritual growth (new age, hippy, buddhism, druid type stuff), reading, writing, postcrossing, writing letters, baking
I like to write letters about:  life 
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:  I love learning, and always trying new projects, I like exploring new things and new places.  I'm curious and try very hard not to be too nosy but it's impossible.  I like quiet peaceful times rather than loud events.  
I am obsessed with:   travelling, real estate prices on both sides of the Atlantic, food (I have sensitivities/allergies)
I can’t stand:  bigotry, unfairness (which is naive of me I know), racism, hate-mongering, 
I love to make:  I love to bake. 
I really don’t like:  being allergic to spring (pollen) 
My Blog link: (if you have one)
tree_pixie (on Dreamwidth) 
Anything extra?  I am married, have a daughter, a cat and two rats (by choice!).  I seem to be allergic to the rats which is disappointing.  I am the "hippie peace freak" of my family.  I am a spiritual packrat.  I work in microbiology as a lab assistant.  
I am not the least bit squeamish.   



A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:  I'm looking for a penpal who is open minded, accepting of others and their ways, and writes long letters, short letters, and postcards.  Variety is the spice of life!  

***This person is not a member of swapbot and is not interested in swaps. Just finding a penpal.
Please email her if you are interested debbi.lewis@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment