Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Damilola

Swapbot Name:damilola
Age:41
Country:Germany
I collect:books of my favorite authors, scrapbook paper, ephemera,
My favourite colour is:green
Please don’t send me: green tea, Make up, Lavender,Honey
My hobbies/interests are: reading (thriller, crime, chicklit), writing and getting letters, paper crafts, swapping, card and board games,Nigeria (country, food, nollywood, music...everything!)
I like to write letters about:my daily life, books I have read/am reading, my hobbies,
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:I love to write letters, coz in real life I tend to talk less, especially about private things.Full of humor & crazy ideas :-)
I am obsessed with: House MD / Hugh Laurie
I can’t stand: ignorance, racism
I love to make: journals, chocolate cakes, paper crafts
I really don’t like: weapons
Anything extra? I am an early bird and at times a night owl, I write my letters on anything I can lay my hands on, they also tedn to be written over several days ( am working and have 2 kids!), my envies arent pieces of art, but am trying to make oyu see, it is not another bill ! I love music, right now Seeed is my favorite happy time music !
I am interested in private swaps!!!

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: I'd love to find a pal, who will become a friend with time. I want a regular exchange, not just twice a year, but I do understand, that life doesnt permit a fast reply all the time. I want to exchange ideas, get into discussions, ask questions and get answers, I want to love and cry with you !
Exchanging little gifts with the letter is awesome, the fatter the mail the better -> FAT MAIL ROCKS !!! But also the tiny special ones are welcome :-) Give it a try and write !

No comments:

Post a Comment