Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meet Dansari

Swapbot Name: Dansari
Swapbot Profile Linkhttp://www.swap-bot.com/user:Dansari
Age: 41
Country: Aus

I collect: halloween things, reindeers, dragons, trolls, gnomes, geeky stuff
My favourite colour is: purple
Please don’t send me: tea, coffee, licorice, religious items
My hobbies/interests are: crafting, namely cross stitch, RPGs, reading
I like to write letters about: thoughts and items and current projects - it's always good hearing what people are trying
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: quirky and slightly off beat
I am obsessed with: halloween things, dragons
I can’t stand: politics, hot drinks, religions, cranky people
I love to make: dragon cross stitches
I really don’t like: licorice, romantic wussy stuff, hot drinks

am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:  someone laid back, that just wants to share some of their world and ideas and crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment