Thursday, March 7, 2013

Meet lasciviouskisses

Swapbot Name: lasciviouskisses
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:lasciviouskisses
Age: 20
Country: Aus
I collect: kawaii, washi/deco tapes, stickers
My favourite colours are: Navy blue, purple, red (all brights/darker shades).
Please don’t send me: coffee, anything with cigarette smoke smells, dirty items, earrings or anything that requires bodily piercings, food products unless previously agreed.
My hobbies/interests are: collecting kawaii, watching drama shows on tv such as true blood and grey's anatomy, balloons, (my size) clothes with military logos on them, polka dots, rainbow
I like to write letters about: anything under the sun.
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: Outgoing, open minded (you can write anything from your daily happenings to controversial matters and issues).
I am obsessed with: kawaii - not that I dont like anything else! bunnies, pigs, Maltese x Shih Tzu.
I can’t stand: Judgmental people.
I love to make: handmade envelopes
I really don’t like: neon colors
I am interested in private swaps
Anything extra? I don't do ATC
A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: anyone who is interested in long term penpals and not just exchanging one or two letters are welcomed! hit me up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment