Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Lefroggy

Swapbot Name: lefroggy
Age: 29
Country: USA


I collect: Comics, Zines, Postcards, ATC's, Artwork
My favorite color is: Black/ violet/ green
Please don’t send me: Anything religious (fairy's, and Wicca are ok), nothing that smells like cigars, newspaper anything.. NO twilight vampire's.. cuz vampires don't sparkle in the sun.. 
My hobbies/interests are: I like to draw, paint, take pictures, read comics, and graphic novels, i enjoy reading ghost stories, personal stories, WEREWOLVES <3 , I am into Anime, and fictional movies, I also like to attend Anime-expo every year ( i don't cast play but love taking pictures)  
I like to write letters about: life, how to's, thoughts and ideas, anime/ manga/ book  related if interested.
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I am a mellow, open-minded, say what i think, shy, always random person
I am obsessed with: Art work created by my penpal's, and zines :)
I can’t stand: raciest close minded people, and people who are too religious to care about others opinions and beliefs
I love to make: Zines, postcards, and ATC's
I really don’t like: being tolled to draw something and later on have it be sold online.. >:( the Art work i make for my pen pals are suppose to be gifts, not a way to make some money. 

Anything extra?
I would like to make pen pals who are into the same things I am. It's nice to have something in common, and I would rather feel like we are connecting, and not just writing because we don't want the other person to feel bad.. 

am/am not interested in private swaps : for sure I am interesting in private swaps, USA only due to postage

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:
Long term pen pal's, who have at least a few things in common, who are not close minded I will straight out say it I am bi- Hispanic  a mother of 2, and have the worse memory, but i always make sure to write back once the letter is received. I would rather have a pen pal who is honest, enjoys talking about random things, and would like to try out new crafty projects with me like mail art, or hand made postcards, nothing too big :)

No comments:

Post a Comment