Thursday, March 7, 2013

Meet trishaj006

Swapbot Name: trishaj006
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot): http://www.swap-bot.com/user:trishaj006
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 27 years
Country: USA


I collect: pop tabs/pop bottle caps/metal bottle caps, books, stickers, craft supplies, poscards
My favourite colour is: Pink, Black, Silver
Please don’t send me: I can't think of anything here. If I can't or won't use something, I usually pass it on to my daughter, boyfriend, or another pal.
My hobbies/interests are: Twilight, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Beautiful Creatures, LOTR (pretty much any good book that has been made into a movie; I love reading!), crocheting, video games (WoW, Skyrim, Final Fantasy, Diablo III), animal lover, sewing, movies, concerts (love country, rock, and contemporary Christian music).
I like to write letters about: My life and what is going on. I write to a pen pal the same way some people write in a diary; honest and real. I love to share details about the ups and downs of life. Sharing about our pets, children, and family/friends is fun!
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I'm a bit shy in person until I warm up to you, but in the pen pal world, I am much more comfortable being my crazy, outgoing self!
I am obsessed with: My faith (I'm a Christian), my kiddos, and my boyfriend
I can’t stand: People who are fake and don't open up. The whole point of being a pen pal, to me, is total honesty.
I love to make: Baby items (blankets, booties, sweaters, etc.), Pinterest crafts, and FBs
I really don’t like: War movies/items, Cruel destruction
My Blog link: (if you have one) Working on setting one up...details later!

Anything extra? I'm very open, and I am willing to accept pals of any interest. I love learning about new things, and sometimes that learning turns into a full interest for myself! As I said before, I am Christian, and I love my faith, as well as my church family, HOWEVER, I will respect you and your beliefs. I will not shove mine down your throat, and I will not push things on to you. If you want to know anything (about me, my faith, or whatever), just ask...I'll tell you! Also, I"m not sure where this fits in above, but I love pen pal booklets and items (FBs, FS, LB, SB, decos, slams, xslips, etc). I will swap these anytime!

I am/am not interested in private swaps I definately am!

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: As I said previously, I am looking for someone who simply wants a true friendship via snail mail. It's great to find someone with some similar interests, but I also want more...that is what making friends is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment