Thursday, November 15, 2012

Meet Alison10

Swapbot Name: alison10
Age: 40
Country: UK


I collect: Thimbles, Bookmarks, Books, fridge magnets.
My favourite colour is: Red & Green
Please don’t send me: Things to make myself as I am not very crafty yet!
My hobbies/interests are:Reading, Cats, Jigsaws, Swapping & PenPalling
I like to write letters about: Books I have read and everyday happenings
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I am very much a homebody and very quiet, I am a faithful and trustworthy person.
I am obsessed with: Cats and Books
I can’t stand: Rude people, Liars and snakes.
I love to make: Gift Tags & Bookmarks
I really don’t like: Dried fruit
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra? I am a honest and trustworthy person and I like to think I am a very good friend.

I am interested in private swaps !!!!
 
A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:
I am looking for a long term pal who believes in friendship for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment