Sunday, November 11, 2012

Meet Dreamlily

Swapbot Name: Dreamlily
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:dreamlily
Age:32
Country: Australia
I collect: washi tape, postcards, cute stationery, gel pens, owl things
My favourite colour is: Yellow, Pink and Red
Please don’t send me: Religious Items, Crappy stickers, Badly made things or letters with riting lik thiz or i wil haz to kilz u. English is great.
My hobbies/interests are: Reading Books, Writing Letters, postcrossing, smash booking, blogging, baking
I like to write letters about: Life, books, things that happen every day
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:  quirky, odd, hermit, generous, interesting and interested in everything, geeky, nerd
I am obsessed with: anything asian especially japanese, washi tape, sanrio, Totoro, Studio Ghibli, learning things about egypt and space
I can’t stand: olives, wasabi
I love to make: cakes, cookies, handmade/drawn envelopes, smashbook pages
My Blog link:http://onewayofputtingit.blogspot.com.au/
I am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: I like exchanging little gifts, bookmarks, sweets, chocolates, things like that. It would be great to have another Australian penpal to be honest. I like people who I can learn things from and who are really interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment