Sunday, November 11, 2012

Meet Jinxspinx

Swapbot Name:jinxspinx
Age: 23
Country:USA
I collect: buttons (like sewing/clothes buttons), small things,  mix cds
My favourite colour is:sea green
Please don’t send me:religious items
My hobbies/interests are: penpalling
I like to write letters about:daily life
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: i love to thrift, yard sale, and go to antique shops. Very awkward sometimes. Clumsy but comical.
I am obsessed with: ?
I can’t stand: things that smell like smoke
I love to make: a mess? haha. I tend to start a project and procrastinate on it.:(
I really don’t like: things that smell of smoke... people who dont like animals
My Blog link: (if you have one)
Anything extra?
I am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: loyal penpals who want to swap and write for a long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment