Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Craftygirl

Swapbot Name: craftygirl
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot) http://www.swap-bot.com/user:craftygirl
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable)young 51
Country: USA


I collect: craft items, matchbook covers, stationery
My favourite colour is: don't really have one, love all colors.
Please don’t send me: nothing! I like most everything!
My hobbies/interests are: crocheting, most crafts, gardening, camping, writing letters, craft magazines, trying new recipes, computer crafts
I like to write letters about: everyday life 
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: Love anything unusual, retro, outgoing usually, lead a normal everyday family life.
I am obsessed with: crafts, yarn
I can’t stand: dishonesty, liver
I love to make: easy crafts, crocheted items of most things, cooking in general, computer printing & crafts
I really don’t like: mermaids, aquarium items
My Blog link: (if you have one)none

Anything extra? I am a young 51 year old that likes to still go to concerts, have campfires, hang out with friends, but also have a family and I take care of my in-laws who are elderly.

I am/am not interested in private swaps I might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment