Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Meet Meliamellon

Swapbot Name: Meliamellon

Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot) http://www.swap-bot.com/user:MeliaMellon
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 28
Country: USA
I collect: Vintage Corelle dinnerware (especially the hook handle mugs).
My favourite colour is: Green
Please don’t send me: Anything that'll bite.
My hobbies/interests are: I like playing Dungeons and Dragon, I love classic rock, I'm kind of a hippie. I love live music and going out to eat. I see a lot of new movies. I like reading, fantasy, crime or teen books. I LOVE cooking. I love shopping and getting a deal.
I like to write letters about: Day to day life, yours and mine!
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I am kind and generous, a little on the dorky side and a lot nosy.
I am obsessed with: Right now, not too much, but it changes frequently.  I love all things Harry Potter and zombie/survival and I'll always have a fondness for the Beatles. I'm kind of obsessed with the Martha Stewart lifestyle, but I don't think I'll ever get there.
I can’t stand: Meanness, cattiness, racism, bigotry - I'm soft-hearted and can't abide hatred. Life is too short!
I love to make: People happy! Dinner! Also, junk journals, felt stuffies and braided friendship bracelets. At least, those are the things I'm kind of good at.  I love projects and trying new things.
I really don’t like: Being preached at, people who are mean.

My Blog link: (if you have one)
Anything extra?
I am interested in private swaps!

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: Someone who will give our pen-pal relationship a shot! I'd love more than anything having a long-term pen-friend.  I'd love to have someone at the same stage of life as myself, married and contemplating children, but not a requirement at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment