Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meet Elisabeth

 Swapbot Name: Elisabeth
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:Elisabeth
Age: 51
Country:Germany

I collect: postcards, books, granny-squares, anything with birds, dogs, trees, roses
My favourite colour is:green and red
Please don’t send me: scented candles
My hobbies/interests are:reading, learning foreign languages (English, French, Portuguese), gardening, baking and cooking (vegetarian), I'm interested about how life is in the U.S.A.
I like to write letters about: my life and my kids and my pets
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:I'm mom of 2 teens and 2 grown-ups, I like gardening and my doggie.
I am obsessed with: books, birds, dogs
I can’t stand: getting up early
I love to make: knitting, cakes

I am interested in email and snail mail both.

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: someone broad-minded who doesn't want to urge me to do or believe in things I' not interested in. Someone who doesn't lose interest fast and is interested in a long-term penpalship.

No comments:

Post a Comment