Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Wanda

Swapbot Name: Wanda
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:Wanda
Age: 60
Country:U.S.A.


I collect: Well...I try not to actually collect anything, but I do looove sock monkeys, small dolls and animals and figures, and heart-shaped rocks (found and natural, not the store-bought polished kind) and the number of them keeps growing.
My favourite colour is: green... and red
Please don’t send me:  Um...anything costly since there is so much on my Swap-bot profile that is 'free' or very low cost.
My hobbies/interests are: reading, gardening, permaculture, farm life, dogs, nature, walking/exploring in the 'wild', letterboxing, old or natural cemeteries, holidays, native plants, folklore, painting (acrylics, primative 'outsider' style), drawing (NOT expertly!), making little assembleges, video games, some tv shows, history, posing dolls or figures (animals, lego figures, etc.) to photograph, zines, cooking (sort of...sometimes), raising chickens, weight loss/being healthier, homeschooling, children's art activities, ecology, simplicity/simple living, recycling, constructing scarecrows for the yard, watching the kinds of birds that come to my bird garden that I've created just outside my living room window...
I like to write letters about: Everyday life and activities, ideas, thoughts...
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I'm eccentric, happy and kind. Kind of an oddball, prone to flights of fancy and imagination. I'm active in my religion (Christianity: Catholic).
I am obsessed with: Most of my hobbies and interests.
I can’t stand: racism, meanness, etc.
I love to make: papercrafts, mostly. Right now I am mostly interested in decorated envelopes and collaged postcards, but next month it may be something else.
I really don’t like: dotee dolls, sour or gummy candies
Anything extra? Married for 42 years, 5 children (all grown and out on their own), 6 grandchildren, 6 dogs, 28 chickens (haha...!). I keep our 2 yr. old granddaughter several days a week. Although I didn't list it above, I am interested in poetry written by YOU. I am a wannabe poet, but don't quite know how to go about it productively. What makes a poem, poetry?

I am/am not interested in private swaps: I am, but it is not 100% necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment