Thursday, November 22, 2012

Meet Leighlaborde

Swapbot Name: LeighLaborde
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot) http://www.swap-bot.com/user:leighlaborde
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 39
Country: USA


I collect:anything patriotic, anything with eagles, cats, german shepherds (my fave dog), foxes, wolves, dolphins, or horses on it, FB'S
My favourite colour is: purple, red, blue, and green
Please don’t send me: any perfume or makeup (Im allergic to both)
My hobbies/interests are: reading, travelling, meeting new friends, helping others out, working with children, watching sports, movies, music, history, and supporting the military
I like to write letters about: anything that comes to mind at the moment
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:
I am obsessed with: patrotism, country and 80's music
I can’t stand: snakes, spiders, roaches, or rats
I love to make: recipe swaps, new friends, people laugh
I really don’t like: spinach, sweet potatoes
My Blog link: (if you have one) no blog

Anything extra? I am looking for email and snail mail both.  I come from a military background as well. (I am in Louisiana)

I am/am not interested in private swaps  I am interested

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: Anybody who is easy to get along with, has similiar hobbies, has a big heart and loves to meet a new friend in me is welcome to write

No comments:

Post a Comment