Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet Forever0lost

Swapbot Name: forever0lost
Age: 24
Country:Scotland, UK


I collect: postcards, books, bookmarks, magnets, anything donald duck, recipes, cooking and baking items
My favourite colour is:RED
Please don’t send me:coffee flavored anything, raisins, licorice, religious items, gold colored items, or green things 
My hobbies/interests are:reading, watching movies, listening to music, writing letters, sewing when i have time, cooking and baking
I like to write letters about: anything! my day to day life, whats on my mind, movies, events, interests. what ever really
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:shy at first but when i get to know people you would never believe i had ever been shy, cheerful, great listener, 
I am obsessed with:Donald Duck! chocolate, milky bar/buttons but no other white chocolate.
I can’t stand: people who think they are better that others or who judge others when they dont know them. when people break promises.white chocolate that is not milkybar
I love to make:i like to sew and bake 
I really don’t like
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra?  i enjoy getting to know people from all over the world  so location is not a problem

am/am not interested in private swaps i am interested i like doing them

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: someone who would like a long term penpal where we can build a real friendship. someone who has some similar interests but not every interest has to be the same after all every person is different thats why its fun to get to know them. someone who can maybe interest me in something new

No comments:

Post a Comment