Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet BlackSheepSolo

Swapbot Name: BlackSheepSolo
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot)http://www.swap-bot.com/user:BlackSheepSolo
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable)24
Country:USA


I collect: hats, letter sets, pens, nerdy things, journals, books, bookmarks, handmade things, stickers, scrapbook paper, anything for pen pal letters, things in other languages
My favourite colour is: Purple, black, and lime/neon green
Please don’t send me: tea, scrap papers
My hobbies/interests are: writing, music, crafts, fashion, tattoos and piercings, other various things...I'm basically interested in everything
I like to write letters about: feelings, life, secrets and confessions, ideas, books, music, poetry I've written(or my partner has written...or anything we have written), knowledge...anything :D
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: awkward, shy, nerdy, odd, emotional, awesome, intelligent, goofy, 
I am obsessed with: nothing really...I mean, I have brief periods of obsession over things but they flee fairly quickly
I can’t stand: people who don't accept others for who they are, mean people
I love to make: there's no one specific thing...I just like making things to give as gifts to the people I care about
I really don’t like: animals (except pandas, bunnies, ferrets and chinchillas), 
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra?

am/am not interested in private swaps Definitely AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment