Monday, November 19, 2012

Meet Crazypineapples13

Swapbot Name: Crazypineapples13
Age: 17 (Shh don't tell anyone :P)
Country: England


I collect: POSTCARDS! :D ATC's, Thimbles (You know the porcelain ones?), models/toy Mini Coopers/ anything mini cooper
My favourite colour is: Black & Orange
Please don’t send me: anythig thats overly cutesy girl pink stuff :/ more of a horror/ gore type girl; myself.
My hobbies/interests are: karate, drawing, obsessed with reading!, TV shows like Doctor who, white collar, criminal minds, big bang theory and QI
I like to write letters about: erm... nothing in particular, just having a good conversatoin with people, I like to disscuss and learn :)
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: Fericely Loyal, nerdy, shy but in letters I can really be myself :) Sensitive, Kind, trustworthy
I am obsessed with: Mini Coopers, White collar and doctor who, reading, ZOMBIES!!! Horror!
I can’t stand: overly girly :S
I love to make: ATC's
I really don’t like: Spiders! Anything to do with them makes me cringe away! and I'm slightly clasutrophobic!
 
Anything extra?

I am/am not interested in private swaps - Of course I'm intersted in private swaps! :D

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:

Someone who would be willing to kepe writing and not stop after one or two letters, cannot begin to tell you how many first letters I send out waiting to here replies, get the first letter and then nothing ever again :/ I don't mind what your into as long as you okay with my own hobbies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment