Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Tigertalk6

Swapbot Name: Tigertalk6
Age: 25
Country: USA


I collect: Rubber bouncy balls, Animal artifacts (feather skulls claws furs etc) ,stickers, anything Tiger, Animal info books field guides
My favourite colour is: Blue
Please don’t send me: silly stickers of Justin Bieber (ew) or too many red things (not a huge fan of the color)
My hobbies/interests are: Animals, Sports, Comic Books, and I'm just now getting back into crafts
I like to write letters about: What I do for a living (Zoo Keeper), things I have in common with others, answer any questions people may ask, 
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: Fun, quirky, nerdy sports girl who has a passion for animals and nature.
I am obsessed with: Tigers
I can’t stand: rude or ignorant people or someone who shoves their opinions or ideas in my face, nor animal abusers (of course)
I love to make: trying my hand at painted eggs
I really don’t like: the taste of beer and getting up too early in the morning when I dont have to.
My Blog link: (if you have one) No blog =(

Anything extra? I'm always interested in zoo maps from around the world or even souvenirs from other zoos like pressed coins or a postcard, coffee mug etc.As you can see I love animals and they are my passion. Ive started collecting more animal information books such as old guides or reference books for any year. I love to learn about animals and I have a nice collection of feathers and skulls which I would love to add to or even some furs/skins (all legal of course). I am into comic books and some nerdy/geeky things and I get a chance every year to go the San DIego Comic Con and get my geek on there haha.

am interested in private swaps - perhaps...we shall see =)

No comments:

Post a Comment