Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Happygirl

Swapbot Name:Happygirl
Country:USA
I'm 34!

I collect: stationery and stickers and recipes
My favourite colour is: green
Please don’t send me:anything fantasy, witchcraft, werewolves,vampires, or anything purple.
My hobbies/interests are: I love to penpal and shop!
I like to write letters about:Anything at all!
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:I love to make friends that will hopefully be friends for life.  I can be a huge dork at times and I love to laugh
I am obsessed with:stickers(see above dork comment)
I can’t stand: vampire movies
I love to make:handmade cards and papercrafts-journals
I really don’t like:hmmmmm...tough one  I'll get back to you!
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra?
Well, I just want to say that I value all people even if our hobbies don't match up 100%.  I think I'm a pretty devoted friend and I love to help people.  I'd love to hear from a new friend:)

I am/am not interested in private swaps  -I love private swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment