Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Meet Purplebutterfly

Swapbot Name
: Purplebutterfly
Swapbot Profile Link:
Age
: 55
Country
: USA
I collect
: Angels, snowmen, butterfly’s, postcards, stickers for scrapbooks, journals
My favourite colour is
: purple/but like most other colors, but not black so much)
Please don’t send me
: Santa or Halloween stuff
My hobbies/interests are
: plastic canvas, easy crafts
I like to write letters about
: everyday things & Christian stuff
25 words or less, tell us about your personality
: my name is Lora Ann, I’m 55 years old, love to send cards & put flat stuff in with them, also writing letters, I love doing craft with Gabby, Cheyenne & Josh  (Special kids , like grandkids) & teach Sunday School, (Children that is) I also started doing rubber stamping & love to make envelope & decorate them. I always do my letter on my computer cause I hate my hand writing!
I am obsessed with
: being a kind person, at least I try to, I try to be a light to others & show the love of Jesus. (Hope other see that!)
I can’t stand
: it if I think I have made someone mad or hurt them in anyway, like that saying “Do unto other as you would have them do to you.”
I love to make
: sticker books for kids, friendship books
I really don’t like
: Santa Claus or Halloween stuff (Pumpkin is fine.)
My Blog link
: Don’t have one!
Anything extra ?
I have been on swap-bot for little over a year & I love it & have a few group that I started or helped started & also love doing swaps!
I am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: Someone who understands that I’m bad when it come to spelling & doesn’t always want a long letter but a few kind words & who like to share everyday life things.

No comments:

Post a Comment