Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Marge

Swapbot Name: Marge 
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:marge
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable) 40
Country: Philippines

I collect: Stickers, notebooks, deco tapes, stationery -letter sets, pouches 
My favourite colour is:BLUE...and the RAINBOW COLORS... (least favorite is Pink)
Please don’t send me:any hard core Kawaii items, not-so-useful-items
My hobbies/interests are:I have a smash book even before it became a sensation now, i have a journal and a mini filo fax, i love to make envies out from my scrapbook card stocks. 
I like to write letters about: the usual typical day, random thoughts
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: i am generous to a fault, i pay attention to details, 
I am obsessed with:stickers( because i use it a lot with my journals), deco-washi tapes ( i may have a lot now but still wants it haha) stationery letter sets ( i have a file of what i collected throughout the years) pens, and yes anything with FLOWERS ( but i like cartoonish the most) Cartoonish-colorful houses/bldgs :) These are the things i use mostly as well.
I can’t stand:anything to do with reptiles :) 
I love to make ... people (FRIENDS) smile! :) small notes... i wish i could sew but i could not. :) 
I really don’t like: un-thoughtful stuffs( for sure we have felt, received, treated that way one way or the other). :) 
My Blog link: www. bleu and blessed. com ( i will add my flicker photos soon :) 

Anything extra? Most importantly... i value friendships, respect and honesty. I don't mind simple yet useful things. Small thoughtful gestures would do. It may not be GRAND or expensive just a cute nice pretty thoughtful card would be great. I am faithful pen pal. i have been into pen pals way back early 80's when cell phones, emails and technology is not a must. I have kept some of those well kept letters but some yes i have to let go! Friends and i would use to write but a lot of them all gone because of technology. I would send letters with this and that and a thank you on facebook. :) :) 

am/am not interested in private swaps YES i am interested with private swaps but only if we both meet the same interest... it is easy to give out stuffs that covers your interest as well because there are stuffs which are sometimes unavailable to one country from another. :) Besides i don't want to turn out to be a disappointment. :) Oh! bu if you are a member of swap-bot you can check my ratings from the profile especially the ones of private swaps... been lucky somehow to make my partners happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment