Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet McCarrol

Swapbot Name: McCarrol
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:McCarrol
Age: 30
Country: Australia



I collect: postcards, ATC, vintage flower pics, tree anything
My favourite colour is: green, brown, pinks mostly earthy colours
Please don’t send me: ultra modern things
My hobbies/interests are: gardening, sewing, cooking,
I like to write letters about: everyday things, I haven't really
written enough to have a fav topic.
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: Im a modern hippy
really, I homeschool and strive for self sufficency.
I am obsessed with: family, swaps (as of recenly) I love change so my
obsession will probably change.
I can’t stand: normalcy, we don't do popular culture, Im into
simplicity, very low tech!
I love to make: just about anything but right now Im into sewing



Anything extra?


I am interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:  someone like minded
would be great but Im open to anyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment