Monday, November 12, 2012

Meet LonesomeDove2

Swapbot Name:  LonesomeDove2
Age: 45 (46 on 11-26)
Country: USA


I collect: many things...anything peacocks, I'm decorating my living room with peacock decor.  I even have a little tree that I decorate in a peacock theme.  I change the tree for different holidays too, it was my youngest son's idea, so soon we will be decorating for Christmas.  I also collect magnets, keychains, snowglobes, anything snowman or gingerbread man, ocean themed decor, and anything having to do with horses or animals in general. 
My favourite colour isBlue, all shades, but I particularly love royal blue or cobalt blue (I think cobalt is the correct name)
Please don’t send me:  Anything gothic or vulgar
My hobbies/interests are: crafts, drawing, coloring, making ATC's, cross stitching, reading, writing (I love to write letters and poems.)  I love sketching faces, animals, scenery.  I love to blog, I love Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.  I love to cook and create my own recipes.  I plan to publish a cook book of my recipes (at least for my kids to have when I'm gone.) I love watching movies and going to the movies and eating popcorn, although I can't afford to go to the movies much anymore.  I do plan to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 as a treat for my birthday.  :-) 
I like to write letters about:  Myself and my boys, my dogs, and anything else I think someone might be interested in. 
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:  Friendly, caring, sensitive, honest, shy, a little goofy at times, at least my boys think so, lol. 
I am obsessed with:  Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper or Coke, I buy these little sugar free packets of cherry powder and add to my diet Dr. Pepper and Cokes, and it makes my oldest son crazy, he says I'm way obsessed with cherry, lol, but I love it, and it makes my diet drinks taste so much better. 
I can’t stand:  Fake people, liars, back stabbers, people who claim to be Christians but certainly don't act like they are.  I've dealt a lot with this in the past couple of years. 
I love to make:  ATC's, cross stitch designs, doodles
I really don’t like:  hmmmmm???  Rootbeer, yucky

 
Anything extra?  I'm a born and raised Texan, and I love roses and bluebonnets, my boys are my everything!

I am/am not interested in private swaps  I am interested

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:  Someone maybe around my age, someone who has gone through divorce, but it doesn't have to be someone divorced, someone who has children, loves animals, crafts, particularly ATC"s and cross stitching and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment