Friday, November 9, 2012

Meet Devilyn

Swapbot Name: Devilyn
Swapbot Profile Link: http://www.swap-bot.com/user:devilyn
Age: 29
Country: England
I collect: lots of things..... Coffee, chocolate, stationery, cute characters, books (more in my profile)
My favourite colour is: red
Please don’t send me.... junk,,, atc's or postcards
My hobbies/interests are: Reading, writing letters, going to the independent cinema and theatre.
I like to write letters about:Everything and Anything
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: I'm really shy in real life but very talkative in letters.... i can be funny when i get to know someone....
I am obsessed with: Chocolate!
I can’t stand: Peanut butter, people that think they are better then everyone else and the smell of other people's toast!
I love to make: Not very creative I'm afraid... but i like to make my friends smile when they feel low and upset...
I really don’t like: so called friends who don't have time for you any more and are not there when it matters the most...

Anything extra?

I am good at listening and because i have been ditched, used and let down by so many people I called a friend, i value the meaning of the word friend and friends more then most.. For me its more of the case of having at least one friend (even if its just a (pen) friend . that cares, is there for you in time of need, has a certain amount of time for you and is in reasonable contact and is there for you when it REALLY MATTERS! So if you need someone to talk to, would like a pen - friend that could become a really good friend get in touch...

I am/am not interested in private swaps: Of course i am interested in private swaps....

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for: I am up for anyone really... you don't have to collect what I collect to become penfriends with me as i can get hold of lots of things I don't collect (i can get hold of items such as handmade scrapbook papers for example)...

No comments:

Post a Comment