Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Miablancs


Swapbot Name:miablancs
Age: 40
Country:Canada


I collect: Any type of tiny dolls especially ones that are very old. I also like puppets of all sizes including finger puppets. I especially love handmade puppets and Dotee dolls. I love pencils and pens and am a big Winnie the Pooh fan with Piglet being my Fav. I love ATCs weird beads and very soft stones. I love anything made with felt. I love anything that is over the top with sparkles, and anything that is a puzzle that has to be put together or brain teaser toys and gadgets. I love Zen Doodles  and love to Zen Doodle. I have two dogs and a cat so I love anything dog or cat but I am a huge animal lover of all kinds. I am also a terrible candy lover with a huge sweet tooth and love any and all candies!
 
My favourite colour is:Lavender
 
Please don’t send me:Anything that involves me sewing it together
 
My hobbies/interests are:Traveling, collecting tiny dolls .Nesting Dolls and antiques, going to movies, painting and doodles, collecting smooth stones and old photographs, cooking and baking, watching funny shows on TV and going on road trips. I love finding very old recipes and love reading and hearing stories of lives in the past. I am also a fan of Haunted or Ghost Stories.
 
I like to write letters about: How my day/week/life has been. I also like to share inspirations or learn new things from a pen pal. I have traveled a lot and like to share my experiences and hear others life experiences. I also like to offer support to someone who may be down or in need of a friend.
 
25 words or less, tell us about your personality: Quirky,off beat, a big Heart,Funny,Silly but Caring, Curious,Animal Lover, Candy Lover, Italian Food Lover
 
I am obsessed with:Tiny Dolls and Nesting Dolls
 
I can’t stand: Racist People
 
I love to make: Crochet Granny Square Blankets to give away
 
I really don’t like: Beer or Alcohol
 
 
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra? I am very well traveled and love meeting people from all over the world. I have lived in Athens Greece and Nigeria. I am married to a Nigerian man and love learning about African culture.

I am/ interested in private swaps

No comments:

Post a Comment